Prospective Oswego students,
Congratulations on getting accepted here at Oswego that is a huge accomplishment! I’ve been at Oswego for about 5 months now and here are 5 things here at Oswego that I love!
- Starbucks– On campus we have the perfect cafe called lake effect cafe and they serve Starbucks. It’s the perfect place to go before or after class for a great treat for your day!
- Whiteout game– This is the biggest game of the year that’s against Plattsburgh and everyone gets together to cheer on our amazing laker hockey team!
- Social Life- Oswego is a great place for social life. There’s always something to do. After a long week of classes, you’ll always have somewhere to go out with your friends!
- Lots of clubs and activities on campus– Our campus offers a huge variety of clubs to satisfy just about everyone’s interests! From film club to greek life, Oswego has it all!
- Gorgeous lake view- The best of it all is our gorgeous lake. We have the most beautiful view of Lake Ontario. The best place to watch sunsets or just hang out with your friends!